Send Documents or Messages Securely
Protect your information - Protect your privacy
Send information securely with strong encryption in your own machine.
How It Works
- Messages or documents are encrypted in your own machine before being sent to Internet.
- Encryption is performed with the AES algorythm, which provides the same level of security as cryptocurrencies.
The system will create a password for you or it will supervise that your own password has the required security level.*
The document is uploaded to the IPFS network, and the system will give you a link to retrieve it.
- Uploading a document will have a cost in the near future. Downloading will be free.
* We recommend to use passphrases: an easy-to-remember phrase, with some variations to avoid a match with existent texts (i.e. some capitalized word at random or a little tweak in some letter, or a word changed by another)
Options available to the sender
- Sending text or any kind of document
- Encrypting locally before sending
- Setting an inaccessibility date
- Sending to multiple recipients
Your privacy and information security is our priority
We welcome comments and suggestions.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org